- Table View
- List View
East meets West as an assistant dean at the UCLA School of Medicine and a celebrity Yoga instructor show how to use ancient Yoga postures for treating dozens of common ailments. Yoga has never been hotter in America, and now its benefits are being recognized far beyond the arenas of enlightenment and body sculpting. Yoga RX distills an array of postures into an easy-to-use regimen for anyone seeking relief for anything from back pain to the common cold. Written by a highly respected professor of medicine and a renowned Yoga teacher and Yoga therapist whose clients include Warren Beatty, Ted Danson, and Dolly Parton, Yoga RX offers a holistic program based on the authors' research into the science of Yoga. Helping readers enhance their chances of disease prevention through increased circulation, strength, flexibility, and concentration, this accessible handbook also covers specific Yoga therapies for treating illnesses such as: *Arthritis *Headaches *PMS *Insomnia *Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In the tradition of The Pilates Body, this step-by-step, illustrated handbook is the ultimate prescription for healing body, mind, and soul.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.