- Table View
- List View
Was it all for the baby's sake? Alicia Barnes fell head over heels in love with Dan Bridges, and when he proposed she was soon dreaming of happy ever after. She thought he felt the same, but when she caught him in the arms of another woman, Alicia had to think again. Alicia still loved Dan, and when she discovered she was going to have a baby, Dan suggested they do the right thing. But could she marry a man who would be a perfect father rather than a perfect husband?
"Father Knows Best!"Mark has a problem: His dad is sick and wants to see Mark married without delay.Sarah has a problem: Mark! On the day they meet he helps her lose her job and sprain her ankle.So Mark comes up with a master plan.... He and Sarah should get engaged to make his dad happy. And soon Sarah is living the kind of life she's only dreamed about in the past. To keep her heart intact, though, Sarah knows she needs to escape, but Mark-and his dad-have other ideas!
A marriage in the making Parker Chaney was a successful tycoon who had everything he wanted-except a wife! Not just any wife. He seemed to have set his heart on one woman in particular-who happened to be the sister of his best friend, Cindy.Cindy had secretly been in love with Parker for years. So when he asked for advice on how to become her sister's Mr. Right, Cindy was torn! She agreed to help, but was puzzled when Parker began to seem more interested in what she wanted in a husband.... Instead of being the sister of the bride, would Cindy soon find herself saying "I do"?
BACHELOR TERRITORY Marrying Miss Wright! Nick Evans needs a wife to secure an inheritance. He doesn't need any kind of romantic involvement, and so he proposes marriage to the first woman he meets-Shelby Wright. She's shocked, of course, but Nick can be very persuasive. And as he points out, Shelby runs an odd-job business-can't she view marriage as just a temporary assignment?Only, Nick's beginning to realize that Shelby Wright is the sweetest business deal he's ever handled. Too bad the terms of their agreement don't cover falling in love!There are two sides to every story...and now it's his turn!"Val Daniels provides a wonderful, heartwarming story involving the very best of classic romance."-Debbie Macomber
HITCHED! Reluctant bride... Samantha Yeager: unemployed teacher, seeks a job for the summer. Mark Chandler: wealthy rancher, doesn't intend to help her out. But Mark has reckoned without his grandmother. Elizabeth Chandler is just as stubborn as Mark, and she likes Samantha. When Mark discovers that Elizabeth has offered Sam a job on his ranch he hits the roof! He knows Samantha is just a gold digger, out to get everything she can, and he's determined to get her off Chandler land in record time. To Samantha's delight, Mark's methods of persuasion include kissing her every chance he gets. When he asks her to marry him, though, Samantha knows it's only to stop Elizabeth leaving her the Chandler ranch. Sam forces herself to say no, but her heart is crying, "Yes, yes, yes!" Of Forever Isn't Long Enough, also by Val Daniels: "...a touching love story brimming with...characters that leap off the page and into our hearts..." -Romantic Times HITCHED!
BABY BOOM Miracle baby Lori found the best Christmas present she could ever hope for lying on her doorstep-an adorable baby girl! And as Lori couldn't have children of her own, the question was, would she be able to keep little Kris? She sought advice from her lawyer neighbor Andy McAllister. Lori was dazzled by his charm and good looks, but she knew she must keep him at arm's length. It wouldn't be easy, but Andy wanted kids of his own and that was something she could never give him. Still, she couldn't help wishing that Santa had planned two special deliveries this year-a daughter and a husband! Because two's company and three's a family!
By my Valentine? Autumn is a busy woman. She doesn't have time for romance in her life-she has a business to run. But her business is about to go bust, so she hires the expert advice of Brad Barnett. As well as being an expert in his field, Brad is also drop-dead good-looking. Will she be able to resist his sweet charms? Will he be her Valentine? "Val Daniels provides a wonderful, heartwarming story involving the very best of classic romance." -Bestselling author Debbie Macomber
FOOLS RUSH IN TO A PRACTICAL MARRIAGE...As a single mom, Marisa Reynolds knew her marriage options were limited. Not every man wanted to be a husband, let alone an instant daddy. Still, Marisa would accept nothing less than the perfect father figure for her rambunctious young son....UNTIL LOVE SEALS THE DEAL! So, when stable, successful attorney Josh Maxwell suddenly proposed marriage, Marisa was shocked...and they very tempted. But while Josh thought it was time to settle down, he wasn't looking to "fall in love," and that was just fine with Marisa. Until they said their "I do's." Then everything changed.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.