- Table View
- List View
Sé que debo alabar a Dios, pero no sé como hacerlo....y no tengo tiempo....simplemente no siento ganas.Los cristianos que anhelan sentir a Dios de una manera fresca y profunda, van a atesorar esta poderosa guía personal, disponible ahora en su edición en español. Cada día, durante un mes solamente, este devocional basado en las Escrituras le ayudaran a cultivar el hábito de un corazón que alaba y adora a Dios. Los lectores serán inspirados de una manera sutil, a valorar y apreciar al Señor en todas las cosas, inclusive en medio del dolor, la traición y las penas en el corazón. Una mayor intimidad con Dios y un mayor amor por El es el resultado asegurado.
Spiritual warfare that is not based on the Word of God may actually give Satan an advantage in our lives. This trustworthy devotional clarifies the struggle against evil forces and guides readers to a daily application of Christ's victory for us on the cross. In her warmly positive, personal style, author Ruth Myers equips readers with two powerful spiritual tools: feeding on God's Word and praising God for His unsearchable love and boundless power. Myers promises "a balanced and positive approach to your spiritual warfare, an approach that will increase your skill in resisting Satan's purposes and promoting those of our triumphant Lord. " Triumph for Today Your life is the focus of an ongoing spiritual battle. But Christ's victory for you on the cross can make a difference every day, in every circumstance. As you feed richly on God's Word through this powerful devotional, you'll be filled with praise for His unsearchable love and boundless power. Every day, you'll find growing strength from God to prevail in your struggles. Find release from the burdens the evil one would place on your shoulders-and be refreshed by a closer walk with God. From the Hardcover edition.
Christians who long to experience God in a fresh, deep way will treasure this powerful, personal praise guide, rereleased with an updated cover. Every day for just one month, a Scripture-based devotion cultivates the "heart habit" of praise and worship. Readers will be gently inspired to appreciate and adore the Lord in all things -- yes, even in the midst of pain, disappointment, and heartache. A deeper intimacy with God -- and a greater love for Him -- is the sure result.Come into His Presence with Praise Praise. It leads you into God's awesome presence, into the delight of His Word, into the sure knowledge of His great love for you. If you long to experience God in a fresh, deep way, you'll treasure this personal praise guide. Every day a different Scripture-based devotion helps you cultivate the "heart habit" of praise and worship. You'll be gently inspired to appreciate and adore the Lord in all things, even in the midst of pain, heartache, or disappointment. A deeper intimacy with God--and a greater love for Him--is the sure result.From the Hardcover edition.
It takes but a few weeks to form a habit. Readers of the rerelease of 31 Days of Prayer can form a prayer habit that lasts a lifetime with this beautiful and practical devotional. Authors Ruth and Warren Myers show readers how to grow in prayer, even if the amount of time set aside seems small at first. The book guides believers through prayer for thirty-one days, allowing for personalized prayer that reflects individual circumstances and areas for spiritual growth. 31 Days of Prayer leads readers step by step into praying about what is close to their hearts and God's.From the Hardcover edition.
Inspiration for Your Daily Encounters with God Those who have discovered the secret of praise know how powerfully it deepens their experience of God. They've seen firsthand how He often works in our times of praise, releasing freedom and joy that transform struggles into blessings. Yet even when you know the delight of daily spending time with God, you may find yourself distracted by life's busyness or even reluctant to offer praise in the midst of trials. The key, writes author Ruth Myers, is to "choose to cultivate the habit of praise, taking steps to enrich your prayer life. " This inspiring collection of daily encounters will help you do exactly that. Deeply rooted in Scripture and adapted from Ruth's earlier writings,A Treasury of Praiseguides you through personalized prayer and praise, invites you to feast on the words of God, and leads you to a deeper understanding of His power and love. Through each brief reading, you can enter into God's presence. You can find Him truly sufficient to carry you through every disappointment, every challenge, and every season of life.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.