Lab Manual to Accompany Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology: Concepts, Procedures, and Troubleshooting Techniquesby John A. Tomczyk William C. Whitman William M. Johnson
Give your students the hands-on practice and insights to support the concepts from this edition of the text with this proven lab manual. Each unit correlates with a unit in the text, and contains an overview, key terms, review test and Lab Exercises where applicable.
Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to maintain and troubleshoot today's complex heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems with REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY, 7th Edition. Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, this time honored best seller provides the exceptional hands-on guidance, practical applications, latest technology and solid foundation you need to fully understand today's HVAC service and repair, its environmental challenges, and their solutions. Focused on sustainable technology in today's HVAC/R industry with an emphasis on new technologies and the latest advancements in the industry, the 7th edition has been updated to include more on Green Awareness, LEED accreditation and building performances with two new chapters on Energy Audits and Heat Gains and Losses. This edition covers the all-important soft skills and customer relation issues that impact customer satisfaction and employment success. Memorable examples, more than 260 supporting photos and unique Service Call features emphasize the relevance and importance of what you are learning. Trust Refrigeration and Air Conditioning TECHNOLOGY 7E to provide you with clear and accurate coverage of critical skills your HVAC/R success.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology is designed and written for students in vocational-technical schools and colleges, community colleges, and apprenticeship programs. The content is in a format appropriate for students who are attending classes full-time while preparing for their first job, for students attending classes part-time while preparing for a career change, or for those working in the field who want to increase their knowledge and skills. Emphasis throughout the text is placed on the practical applications of the knowledge and skills technicians need to be productive in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 6th Edition, a time-honored best seller, has been updated and revised to provide superior hands-on information needed to successfully maintain and troubleshoot today's complex heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The new sixth edition contains units updated to include advances or changes in technology, procedures, and or equipment. Over 250 new images have been added to emphasize the practical application approach to the book. It fosters a solid foundation and understanding of environmental problems and their solutions, and displays a depth and detail of theory, diagnostics, and repair procedures that make this a fitting book for basic HVAC-R education as well as upgrading and certification training for technicians in the field.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.