- Table View
- List View
These consumable books provide lesson support material for students to analyze and complete. They provide a long-term record of each student's mathematical development.
Introducing Wright Group LEAD21, the groundbreaking comprehensive K-5 core literacy program set to transform your reading instruction with collection of engaging and innovative connected-text-sets provided in an unprecedented range of readability.
This is an academic text for elementary-aged students.
This book has a collection of engaging and innovative connected-text-sets provided in an unprecedented range of readability, instructions and resources that come together to forge gap-closing learning trajectories for students at Intensive, Strategic, Benchmark, and Advanced Levels.
In fifth grade, reading and writing skills continue to support an increased emphasis on content area learning and utilization of a variety of resources to locate and read primary sources of information. The student will read texts in all subjects and will acquire information to answer questions, generate hypotheses, make inferences, support opinions, confirm predictions, compare and contrast relationships, and formulate conclusions. The student will continue to develop an appreciation for literature by reading a variety of fiction and nonfiction selections. The student will continue to increase communication skills used in learning activities and create a project using online, print, and media resources.
Improve your literature skills with Wright Group Lead 21 Theme Reader. It contains interesting narratives and questions at the end of every unit to test your comprehension skills.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.