- Table View
- List View
Megan McKinney's father walked out on her, her fiance proved to be unfaithful, and her boss has tried to take advantage of her. So why is she so drawn to this mysterious new man in town? Tyler Corbin is back home after two years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. To protect his sister, he needs to keep the truth of the matter quiet, even if it means sacrificing his own reputation. Love was not anything he expected to find as he rebuilt his life--but then he met Megan. Will telling the truth ruin Tyler's chance at love, or will it be what sets him free?
Symon Sinclair grew up in the caretaker's cottage.Now a successful writer in New York, he's returned home to Savannah to thank his mentor, Miss B, for all her support. But it's her niece Annabelle who greets him at the door. Symon remembers the little rich girl who never gave him a moment's notice. Now she's a beauty who has more depth than he'd ever imagined. As they spend time together, Symon begins to question his attitude toward life-and Annabelle.Former beauty queen Annabelle Yarwood had her life all planned out-until she came face-to-face with the caretaker's son. Suddenly those plans seem stifling. Just as Annabelle begins letting Symon into her heart, she discovers he's been keeping a secret about his life in New York. Has their love story ended before it's even begun?
Matthew MacEwen finds the Blue Ridge Mountains a peaceful perfect home for an artist. . .until the day a plane crash destroys his calm. While pulling a young girl from the blazing wreckage, he irreparably scars his hands-and his future. When she is pronounced dead, can Matthew find a reason to go on? Sixteen-year-old Christine Norwood nearly died in the burning wreckage. . .even after a courageous young man intervened. She, too, is left with emotional scars and longs to find the man who gave her a second chance. When she does find him, six years later, Christine sees not a victorious hero but a man as turbulent as the waters ' ' of the Nantahala River. Does she dare identify herself to this broken artist, whose life was shattered by his brave deed? If Christine reveals her past to Matthew, how will he respond? Will he reject her? Or might the two find hope to overcome their fiery trials together? The Veteran novelist lives in the heart of North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. The founder of the Blue Ridge Christian Writers Conference, she is the recipient of numerous /awards, including The Dwight L Moody Award for Excellence in Christian Literature as well as The National Reader's Choice and Booksellers' Best awards from the Romance Writers of America.
Megan Conley can't believe her eyes That handsome man who keeps popping up all over town looks a lot like her boyfriend, Michael. But Megan hasn't seen him since he vanished unexpectedly, leaving her searching for answers. Turns out the stranger is Michael's cousin, Noah, and he seems to have her best interests at heart. Could Noah help explain Michael's absence? Noah can't deny his attraction to Megan. But he made a promise to his cousin, and he's a man of his word. He'll help her move on with her life-but he can go no further. Unless the key he holds to Michael's disappearance is also the key to Megan's heart...
thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1 Every one knows that Christmas is the time of miracles, joy, and love. There's the story of Bethlehem with the blazing star and wise men bearing gifts for a baby king. There are lavish celebrations and presents, and the delicious satisfaction of pulling off ribbons and wrappings to find exactly what your heart desired. It's never too late to recapture the wonder of the holiday, to wish again for your deepest dreams to come true. The backdrop of lights twinkling in the darkness and boundless good will make Christmas the perfect time for love, as the heroines in these four romantic novellas will see.
Lizzie Marshall is giving up on dating Then Mr. Perfect walks into her life. Her mystery man is the one she's been waiting for-except that he's dressed as a clergyman! Outspoken Lizzie wouldn't make a good pastor's wife, so it's for the best that she's no longer looking for a husband. When Lizzie mistakes him for a clergyman, Zach Grant plays along, if only to get close to the sweet beauty who has sworn off men. Though Zach has business reasons for wanting to know her better, soon his feelings for Lizzie become all too personal. But will his deception keep her from giving love one last chance?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.