- Table View
- List View
Is Candida Yeast Ruining Your Good Health?Have you been told your health problems are all in your head? Do you suffer from low energy, depression, digestive problems, and/or excessive skin irritation? If so, you may have an overgrowth of a common yeast, Candida albicans. Fueled by everything from diet to medication to environmental factors, this hidden epidemic affects as many as 90 percent of Americans and Canadians--men, women, and children alike.Now there are effective alternatives to your suffering. This eye-opening guide will help you conquer Candida and achieve optimal mental, physical, and emotional health. Inside, you will discover:·Holistic, natural, herbal, and vitamin supplements that combat Candida Yeast ·Innovative tips for improving your lifestyle and maintaining a healthy mind and body ·Wholesome diet and menu options that taste delicious ·New medical and nutritional guidelines for asthma, cancer, diabetes, and more"This comprehensive book will help the countless number of people who have searched in vain for answers." --William G. Crook, M.D., author, The Yeast Connection Handbook"Jeanne Marie Martin and Zoltan Rona, M.D., do a marvelous job of making a complex health concern understandable and preventable." --Ann Louise Gittleman, M.S., C.N.S., author, The Living Beauty Detox Program"The most comprehensive book on Candida ever written." --From the foreword by Carolyn DeMarco, M.D., author of Take Charge of Your BodyIncludes important help for overcoming: * Frequent headaches* Chronic fatigue* Digestive problems* Weight problems* Depression* Yeast Infections* PMS* Anxiety* Allergies
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.