- Table View
- List View
The Problem-Solving Lessons included in Prentice Hall Pre-Algebra progress in depth and sophistication throughout the course. You will learn to combine and compare strategies to solve problems. Throughout the text, a greater focus on the strategy "Write an Equation" helps prepare you for success in algebra.
Throughout this book you will find links to the Prentice Hall Web site. Use the Web Codes provided with each link to gain direct access to online material.
This text will help you learn all of the Geometry Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). In addition, you will have ample opportunity to practice the Grade 8 and Algebra I student expectations required for the Grade 10 Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Your textbook helps you get ready for TAKS every day in every lesson.
This book is a research-based curriculum that focuses on developing students' conceptual understanding and skills through step-by-step instruction.
This book will introduce you to real students who use math every day to help understand the world around them.
A grade 3 mathematics books that covers:* Place Value and Money* Addition and Subtraction Number Sense* Adding and Subtracting* Time, Data, and Graphs* Multiplication Concepts and Facts* More Multiplication Facts* Division Concepts and Facts* Geometry and Measurement* Fractions and Measurement* Decimals and Measurement* Multiplying and Dividing Greater Numbers* Measurement and Probability.
This grade 4 book covers place value, money, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, time, data, graphs, fractions, geometry, measurements and much more.
This book is a research-based curriculum that focuses on developing students' conceptual understanding and skills through step-by-step instruction. The focus is on key ideas in mathematics, rich problem-solving lessons that build the reading and writing skills necessary for powerful problem solving.
Textbook for New York 5th grade students to learn mathematics.
Scott Foresman-Addison Wesley Mathematics Diamond Edition focuses on developing students' conceptual understanding and skills through step-by-step instruction. The focus is on key ideas in mathematics, rich problem-solving lessons that build the reading and writing skills necessary for powerful problem solving, and differentiated instructional options to meet the needs of varied learners.
Topics covered in this page are patterns, addition, subtraction, geometry, fractions, time, counting, measurement, probability, money and graphs.
A grade 4 mathematics book.
This textbook contains daily lessons for extra practice.
A grade 5 mathematics book.
Grade 4 mathematics textbook
Scott Foresman Addison Wesley Mathematics, New York Edition is a resource book for students of Mathematics.
Middle school math textbook
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.