- Table View
- List View
Key skills to make sales managers better developers of salespeopleGet out of the firefighting business and into the business of developing the people who develop your profits. Successful salespeople rightfully become sales managers because of superior sales records. Yet too often these sales stars get stuck doing their old sales job while also trying to juggle their manager role, and too often companies neglect to train their sales managers how to excel as managers. That's the "sales management trap," and it's exactly what The Accidental Sales Manager addresses and solves.Full of helpful steps you can apply immediately?whether you're training a sales manager, or are one yourself?this practical guide reveals step-by-step methods sales managers can use to both learn their jobs and lead their teams.Get tactics to stop burning time and exhausting yourself, while taking effective actions to use time better as a leaderDiscover how to integrate learning into leading and make sales meetings an active conversation on what works and what doesn'tAuthor has a previous bestseller, The Accidental SalespersonDon't get caught in the "sales management trap" or, if you're in it, get the tools you need to escape it. Get The Accidental Sales Manager and lead your team to do what you do best: make sales, drive profits, and get winning results.
Not all salespeople plan on a career in sales. Often, sales chooses them and suddenly they find themselves in a profession they arenÆt fully prepared for. The Accidental Salesperson is the answer, providing the advice and inspiration they need to master the essentials and hit the ground running. Fully updated to reflect the changes in the marketplace, the second edition provides a much-needed roadmap anyone can use to excel in sales. Filled with money-generating strategies, humorous yet instructive anecdotes, thought-provoking axioms, and powerful tools, the book includes brand new guidance on: Selling to people who donÆt have time to meet ò Differentiating between infor mation seekers and genuine prospects ò Using social media, Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx, and other online tools ò Building relation ships competitors canÆt steal Lively, entertaining, and mercifully free of the dull theories, manipulative methods, and high-pressure tactics of most sales booksùthe second edition of The Accidental Salesperson guides readers through every aspect of selling to todayÆs customers.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.