- Table View
- List View
She's met "the one" and set the date--now she needs your help to plan and enjoy the wedding of her dreams. With this insightful yet practical guide, you'll provide the support she needs with love and grace. Noted wedding planner Katie Martin outlines the advice and information you need, including how to:Plan the perfect celebration--within budgetSave money where it countsSort through the guest list and design the seating chartsEnsure that the reception runs smoothlyThis updated and revised edition features new material on communicating with the groom's family and following proper etiquette in sticky situations and is all you need to help you help your daughter have the wedding of her dreams!
She's met "the one" and set the date--now she needs your help to plan and enjoy the wedding of her dreams. With this insightful yet practical guide, you'll provide the support she needs with love and grace. Noted wedding planner Katie Martin outlines the advice and information you need, including how to: Plan the perfect celebration--within budget; Save money where it counts; Sort through the guest list and design the seating charts; Ensure that the reception runs smoothly; and more. This updated and revised edition features new material on communicating with the groom's family and following proper etiquette in sticky situations and is all you need to help you help your daughter have the wedding of her dreams!
Ever since it was published as the first book in the Everything series, The Everything Wedding Book has been the go-to resource for brides-to-be. Now it's back and better than ever! Written by trusted wedding planner and expert Katie Martin, this new and improved edition includes information on:Multicultural and interfaith ceremoniesHaving a nontraditional weddingFloral design, with a new lighting and décor sectionPlanning an eco-friendly weddingUsing the Internet to set up a wedding website and to buy products and services From the guest list and invitations to the honeymoon and thank-you cards, this is the definitive guide for anyone planning, helping to plan, or hoping to someday plan the wedding of her dreams!
A contemporary guide for today's mother of the bride! Congratulations! Your daughter is engaged! Now it's time to start planning the big event. The Mother of the Bride Guide will help you get your daughter down the aisle in style. With expert guidance every step of the way, wedding planner Katie Martin explains all you need to know about:Getting the most out of Pinterest and wedding-planning sitesMeeting the future in-lawsNavigating sticky situations, like ex-spouses and former family membersMastering social media etiquetteKnowing when to speak up--and when to keep quiet!This practical guide covers everything you need to make sure your daughter has the perfect--and stress-free--day of her dreams.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.