- Table View
- List View
When Jeffrey Wands was six years old, he met his great grandmother Mary. She had been dead for twenty-three years. Gifted psychic Jeffrey Wands's connection with his great grandmother was the first step in a remarkable journey that has led to his current status as one of the most acclaimed and successful psychics in the country. Now, in The Psychic in You, he traces his development as a psychic and describes what it's like to grow up with such an extraordinary gift. Using a series of compelling and dramatic anecdotes, he illustrates the joys -- and the pain -- that this faculty has brought him. The Psychic in You is a book of incredible stories told in the most down-to-earth and readable way. And underpinning this exceptional narrative is Jeffrey Wands's belief that all of us have psychic capabilities, and that all of us can -- and should -- try to develop them. A fascinating read full of dramatic accounts of the paranormal, The Psychic in You includes information on: Unleashing your own psychic ability Contacting loved ones who have crossed over Understanding the dead Freeing yourself from pain and negativity Handling fear of the dead Captivating, yet practical, this highly readable book dispels the myths and superstitions that surround psychic phenomena and provides a decidedly down-to-earth look at communicating with the other side. Enlightening and absorbing, The Psychic in You is essential reading for anyone seeking a richer, more insightful life.
The book that sheds new light on the extraordinary healing potential of past life therapy, by the bestselling author of Many Lives, Many Masters. Brian Weiss made headlines with his ground-breaking research on past life therapy in Many Lives, Many Masters. Now, based on his extensive clinical experience, he builds on time-tested techniques of psychotherapy, revealing how regression to past lifetimes provides the necessary breakthrough to healing mind, body, and soul. Using vivid past life case studies, Dr. Weiss shows how regression therapy can heal grief, create more loving relationships, uncover hidden talents, and ultimately shows how near death and out of body experiences help confirm the existence of past lives. Dr. Weiss includes his own professional hypnosis, dream recall, meditation and journaling techniques for safe past life recall at home. Compelling and provocative, Through Time Into Healing shows us how to help ourselves lead healthy, productive lives, secure in the knowledge that death is not the final word and that the doorways to healing and wholeness are inside us.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.