Web Design: Introductory Concepts and Techniques
By: and and
- Web Design: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Third Edition explains the connection between a detailed design plan that considers audience needs, site purpose, and various technical issues of a successful Web site.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 14 Pages
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet
- Grade Levels:
- Seventh grade, Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.