Med Head: My Knock-down, Drag-out, Drugged-up Battle with My Brain
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Cory Friedman woke up one morning when he was five years old with the uncontrollable urge to twitch his neck.
- Long Synopsis:
- Cory Friedman woke up one morning when he was five years old with the uncontrollable urge to twitch his neck. From that day forward his life became a hell of irrepressible tics and involuntary utterances, and Cory embarked on an excruciating journey from specialist to specialist to discover the cause of his disease. Soon it became unclear what tics were symptoms of his disease and what were side effects of the countless combinations of drugs. The only certainty is that it kept getting worse. Simply put: Cory Friedman's life was a living hell. This is the true story of Cory and his family's decades-long battle for survival in the face of extraordinary difficulties and a maddening medical establishment. It is a heart-rending story of struggle and triumph with a climax as dramatic as any James Patterson thriller.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- James Patterson
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Biographies and Memoirs, Health, Mind and Body, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Med Head: My Knock-down, Drag-out, Drugged-up Battle with My Brain (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet