You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Bedeviled by evil fairies that only she can see, thirteen-year-old Tanya is sent to stay with her cold and distant grandmother at Elvesden Manor, where she and the caretaker's son solve a disturbing mystery that leads them to the discovery that Tanya's life is in danger.
- Long Synopsis:
- No one else can see the evil fairies that rouse Tanya from her sleep, torturing her at the slightest mention of their existence, but they are as real to the 13-year-old as anything she's ever known. She cannot rid herself of them, nor can she ignore them. But it is her insistence on responding to them that has her banished to her grandmother's secluded countryside manor. There is much to explore and even more to fear in the woods surrounding the estate. But, the forest isn't the only source of dark secrets, and Tanya soon finds herself entangled in a mystery that could trap her in the fairy realm forever.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Michelle Harrison
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Grade Levels:
- Fifth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade, Eighth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of 13 Treasures (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet