Microsoft® Office 2007: Illustrated, Windows® XP Edition, Introductory
By: and and and and
- This Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Series book covers the essential information that you need to know about how to use Office 2007 applications. Our signature two-page spread design has been updated and refreshed to take full advantage of the new features of the Office 2007 software. This practical, easy to navigate book provides you with the essential knowledge you need to succeed at both work and beyond.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.