Microsoft® Office 2007 Introductory Course
By: and and and and and
- This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable - yet - challenging for learners. The text includes a wide range of learning experiences from activities with one or two commands to simulations and case studies that challenge and sharpen learners' problem-solving skills.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Thomson Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Textbooks, Computers and Internet, Nonfiction
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.