Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes!
- Brief Synopsis:
- A multi-tasking mama, Summer Finley has found ways to handle whatever life throws at her with grace and a grin. Until now, that is.
- Long Synopsis:
- A multi-tasking mama, Summer Finley has found ways to handle whatever life throws at her with grace and a grin. Until now, that is. An "abnormal" medical test result sends Summer into an emotional tailspin and prompts her to fulfill a life-long dream of "meeting" her best friend and pen pal since fourth grade, Noelle Van Zandt, face-to-face. Their blissful week together in the Netherlands finds Summer and Noelle floating down a canal in Amsterdam, visiting Corrie Ten Boom's Hiding Place, sipping decadent Dutch cocoa in Delft, and bobbing merrily along through a sea of brilliant, spring-fresh tulips. Each day takes them further from midlife anxiety and closer to trusting God in deeper ways. When Summer finally confides in Noelle about the abnormal test results, Summer's honesty prompts Noelle to share a long-held heartache. The two friends find they both needed to be together more than either of them realized. Could it be this adventure was tucked away in God's imagination long before Summer bought her ticket to fly to the land of merry tulips and kalomping wooden shoes?From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Robin's Nest Productions Inc.
- Adult content:
- Religion and Spirituality, Literature and Fiction
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes! (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet