Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques
By: and and
- In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques you?ll find features that are specifically improve retention, and prepare readers for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages users to expand their understanding of the PowerPoint 2007 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Communication, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.