Million Dollar Marriage (The Fortunes of Texas #1)
- Brief Synopsis:
- Lucinda Brightwater is beginning to feel as though time is her enemy. Besides the clinic, she desperately wants a child
- Long Synopsis:
- A dedicated doctor struggling to raise money for a much-needed community health clinic, Lucinda Brightwater is beginning to feel as though time is her enemy. Besides the clinic, she desperately wants a child, but how likely is that for a single thirty-four-year-old who works long hours--with no man on the horizon? So when a man who's hard to resist makes her an offer that's hard to refuse, Lucinda agrees to marry Holden Fortune for one million dollars. The notorious bachelor needs a "respectable" wife in order to claim his inheritance. Lucinda needs her clinic. The terms? One year. In name only. No strings. No strings, maybe, but there's a lot of heat, making it hard for cooler heads to prevail, especially since it appears Luanda's other dream is now on its way....
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 239 Pages
- Harlequin Enterprises, Limited
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Harlequin Books S.A.
- Adult content:
- Romance, Literature and Fiction
- Submitted By:
- Jane Dickison
- Proofread By:
- Grace Pires
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of Million Dollar Marriage (The Fortunes of Texas #1) (1 review)
Reviewer: Bookshare.org Volunteer
The secretiveness of the plot left you on edge and the memories of her tragic yet beautiful night was sad and nostalgic. His undying loyalty not to mistreat her because he wasn't good enough for her was very heroic. That they found eachother and clarified things made it a hundred times better.