CK-12 Advanced Probability and Statistics
- Brief Synopsis:
- CK-12 Foundation's Advanced Probability and Statistics FlexBook covers the following chapters: An Introduction to Analyzing Statistical Data - Students learn definitions of statistical terminology, and review data, measures of center, and measures
- Long Synopsis:
- CK-12 Foundation's Advanced Probability and Statistics FlexBook covers the following chapters: An Introduction to Analyzing Statistical Data - Students learn definitions of statistical terminology, and review data, measures of center, and measures of spread. Visualizations of Data - histograms and frequency distributions, common graphs and data plots, and box-and-whisker plots. An Introduction to Probability - events, sample spaces, probability, compound events, the complement of an event, conditional probability, and basic counting rules. Discrete Probability Distribution - random variables, probability distribution for a discrete random variable, mean and standard deviation of discrete random variables and the Binomial Probability Distribution. Normal Distribution - standard normal probability distribution, the density curve of the normal distribution, and applications of the normal distribution. Planning and Conducting an Experiment or Study - surveys, sampling and experimental design. Sampling Distributions and Estimations - sampling distributions and the Central Limit Theorem. Hypothesis Testing - The P-value, testing a proportion hypothesis, testing a mean hypothesis, and testing a hypothesis for dependent and independent samples. Regression and Correlation - scatterplots and linear correlation, Least-Squares regression, inferences about regression, and an introduction to multiple regression. Chi-Square- the Goodness-of-Fit test, test of independence, and testing one variance. Analysis of Variance and the F-Distribution - the F-Distribution and testing two variances, the One-Way ANOVA test, and the Two-Way ANOVA test. Non Parametric Statistics - nonparametric statistics, the rank sum test and rank Correlation, and the Kruskal-Wallis test.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- CK-12 Foundation
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of CK-12 Advanced Probability and Statistics (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.