A Student's Guide To Psychology
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- The ISI Guides to the Major Disciplines are reader-friendly introductions to the most important fields of knowledge in the liberal arts.
- Long Synopsis:
- The ISI Guides to the Major Disciplines are reader-friendly introductions to the most important fields of knowledge in the liberal arts. Written by leading scholars for both students and the general public, they will be appreciated by anyone desiring a reliable and informative tour of important subject matter. Each title offers an historical overview of a particular discipline, explains the central ideas of each subject, and evaluates the works of thinkers whose ideas have shaped our world. They will aid students seeking to make better decisions about their course of study as well as general readers who wish to supplement their education. All who treasure the world of ideas and liberal learning will be motivated by these original and stimulating presentations.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 74 Pages
- ISI Books
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Adult content:
- English US
- Educational Materials, Nonfiction, Textbooks
- Submitted By:
- Collection Development Specialist
- Proofread By:
Reviews of A Student's Guide To Psychology (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet