The Little Island
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- When a little kitten comes to visit, he thinks that the little island is not part of the land. A fish helps him learn how the island is also part of the world.
- Long Synopsis:
- There is a little island in the ocean--and this book is about how it is on that little island, how the seasons and the storm and the day and night change it, how the lobsters and seals and gulls and everything else live on it, and what the kitten who comes to visit finds out about it.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 41 Pages
- Random House Children's Books
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Roberta B. Rauch as executrix
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Kindergarten, First grade, Second grade, Third grade, Pre-Kindergarten
- Submitted By:
- Proofread By:
- robert tweedy
Reviews of The Little Island (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet