Arthur Tricks the Tooth Fairy
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- D. W. is jealous when her big brother Arthur loses a tooth and gets a visit from the Tooth Fairy.
- Long Synopsis:
- D. W. is jealous when her big brother Arthur loses a tooth and gets a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Arthur explains that the Tooth Fairy comes only when you lose a tooth and put it under your pillow at night, so D. W. dreams up some hysterical (but unsuccessful) plans to trick her into coming.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 21 Pages
- Random House Children's Books
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Marc Brown
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Kindergarten, First grade, Second grade, Third grade
- Submitted By:
- Collection Development Specialist
- Proofread By:
Reviews of Arthur Tricks the Tooth Fairy (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet