Cherry Cola Champions (Alex Series Book #6)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Annoyed when slow, fat Lorraine is put on her fourth grade soccer team, Alex thinks about Christian compassion and decides to help her improve. It isn't easy when Janey gets jealous, and the boys tease her. A sleepover disaster and practice turn things around. Pictures are described. Ages 7-10.
- Long Synopsis:
- [from the back cover] "Alex can't imagine anyone not loving soccer--until Lorraine joins her team. Lorraine can't run or kick. And no one wants to play with her. How does that make Lorraine feel? Alex wonders ... But watch out when Alex decides to teach Lorraine soccer! Then maybe the kids will like Lorraine better. How can she lose with Alex as her coach? Every kid gets into the predicaments that Alex does--ones that start out small and mushroom. Readers will learn from Alex's mistakes and understand that they have the same sources of help that she turns to: A God who loves them and parents who understand." There are more books in the Alex Series in the Bookshare Collection. Look for #1 Shoelaces and Brussels Sprouts, #2 French Fry Forgiveness, #3 Hot Chocolate Friendship, #4 Peanut Butter and Jelly Secrets, #5 Mint Cookie Miracles, and #9 T-Bone Trouble, with more to come.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 126 Pages
- David C. Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Nancy S. Levene
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Sports, Literature and Fiction, Religion and Spirituality
- Grade Levels:
- Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Evan Reese
- Proofread By:
Reviews of Cherry Cola Champions (Alex Series Book #6) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet