Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol 4
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- College on the Horizon She's the bold, free-spirited type. She's young, she's fun, and she's following God. She's Sierra Jensen--Christy Miller's good friend--in her senior year of high school with college fast approaching!
- Long Synopsis:
- In this fourth volume of the popular Sierra Jensen series, Sierra's life becomes a roller coaster of decisions as she strives to Hold on Tight through choices about friendship, honesty, and college. Then, with high school graduation Closer Than Ever , she eagerly plans for Paul's visit and can't wait to know where everyone will be going to college. Finally, in Take My Hand, a misunderstanding with Paul means Sierra must start college hurt and confused. Is the damage to their relationship as final as it feels? Christy Miller knows a good friend when she meets her, and so will you-- Sierra Jensen is better than ever! Hold On Tight Decisions, decisions. That's all Sierra's life is lately. Eager to escape the stress, she can't wait to join her brother and a few friends on a road trip as they visit a university in Southern California and tack on a day at an amusement park. It'll be great! But right from the start, things go wrong. And suddenly Sierra's trip is full of more twists and turns than any roller coaster. There's only one way to handle a wild ride like this: hold on tight, trust God to keep her safe--and scream for all she's worth. Closer Than Ever Paul is coming home! What's more, he's coming to Sierra's graduation party. She spends every spare moment planning--after all, his visit has to be perfect. Then, more good news! Sierra and Randy are accepted into Rancho Corona University . Sierra couldn't be happier--until she hears Vicki hasn't received an acceptance letter. Does that mean Sierra and her friends won't be in college together? But the worst news of all comes on graduation night. There's been a terrible accident. With limited information, Sierra fears the worst. Can she let go and trust her dreams to God? Take My Hand What a year! Not only is Sierra starting college, but her older sister, Tawni, is engaged--to Paul's older brother, Jeremy! As the two families prepare for the wedding, Sierra's excitement grows. At last, she and Paul will be together--face-to-face! But their longed-for reunion is marred by a costly misunderstanding that turns Paul away and sends Sierra off to college hurt and confused. Only the gentle wisdom of Sierra's good friend, Christy Miller, helps her face a difficult decision. But is it too late for Sierra and Paul?
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Robin's Ink, LLC
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Religion and Spirituality
- Grade Levels:
- Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol 4 (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet