Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol 3
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Happenstance...or God's Great Plan? She's the bold, free-spirited type. She's cute, she's fun, and she's following God. She's Sierra Jensen, Christy Miller's good friend, ready for her junior year of high school!
- Long Synopsis:
- Christy Miller knows a good friend when she meets her, and so will you--Sierra Jensen is at it again! Open Your Heart: What an adventure! Having Christy Miller invite Sierra on an all-expenses-paid trip to Europe was amazing--but that was just the beginning. Sierra never imagined she'd meet someone like Alex, a dark-eyed Russian college student who's a Christian. Or that they'd all come face-to-face with disaster. Through it all, one question haunts Sierra: can she learn to love others without expecting anything in return? Will she finally be able to open her heart to others--and to God? Time Will Tell: Sierra's senior year of high school is here, but after the great summer she just had, how can it be anything but a letdown? Sure enough, the year tanks big-time when the school issues her buddy Randy an ultimatum. Stuck in the middle--Sierra wonders, what's right? Her friend or the rules? She longs to talk it over with Amy, but Sierra's best friend still isn't talking to her. What's worse, she hasn't heard a word from Paul! No doubt about it, this school year is totally frustrating! Will Sierra ever understand her friendships or God's plans for them? Now Picture This : Why can't everyone just leave Sierra alone? All she wants to do is find a place to read the letter she just received from Paul--to soak in every word and memorize the photo he sent her--but Thanksgiving at the Jensen house means relatives everywhere! Sierra hides out, immersed in her ideas for Paul's birthday and Christmas gifts, especially his requested gift: a photo of her. Sierra's determined--the photo has to be spectacular! But a small voice of doubt nags at her. What does God think of her ignoring her family and friends this way? Is her picture-perfect relationship with Paul really all she thinks it is?
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Robin's Ink, LLC
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Religion and Spirituality
- Grade Levels:
- Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Sierra Jensen Collection, Vol 3 (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet