Art and the Human Experience: A Personal Journey
- LEVEL: Middle School. Teach the BIG IDEAS using the basic foundations of art. Skills and Techniques -- Focus on basic skill development: Gesture and contour; Proportions; Perspective and more. Art History -- Focus on major genres: Portraits; Fantasy; Architecture and more. Multicultural -- Focus personal encounters with diverse artists: Haiti; Puerto Rico, Israel, and more. Maps in every chapter.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Davis Publications, Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Marilyn G. Stewart, Eldon Katter
- Adult content:
- Education, Textbooks, Art and Architecture, Nonfiction
- Grade Levels:
- Sixth grade, Seventh grade, Eighth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.