Ecopsychology: Restoring the Earth, Healing the Mind
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Psychological aspects of environmentalism.
- Long Synopsis:
- "A breakthrough book. It makes crystal clear that the natural world is not just an `environment' around us, but it is us, existing inside our souls and minds."--Jerry Mander "A very exciting book of enormous interest for everyone concerned with the future of our species--environmentalists and legislators, industrialists and educators, you and me. Its message should become part of Western thought."--Jane Goodall --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 330 Pages
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Theodore Roszak, Mary E. Gomes, and Allen D. Kanner
- Adult content:
- English US
- Educational Materials, Nonfiction, Outdoors and Nature, Professional and Technical
- Submitted By:
- Alliant International University
- Proofread By:
- Nina Ghiselli
Reviews of Ecopsychology: Restoring the Earth, Healing the Mind (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet