Culturally Responsive Cognitive-behavioral Therapy: Assessment, Practice, And Supervision
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Analysis of CBT's use with multicultural populations.
- Long Synopsis:
- This engaging volume describes the application of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) with people of diverse cultures and discusses how therapists can refine CBT to increase effectiveness.
- Book Quality:
- Book Size:
- 289 Pages
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- American Psychological Association
- Adult content:
- English US
- Educational Materials, Professional and Technical
- Submitted By:
- Alliant International University
- Proofread By:
- Tomoko Miles
Reviews of Culturally Responsive Cognitive-behavioral Therapy: Assessment, Practice, And Supervision (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet