Living in the Environment: Concepts, Connections, and Solutions
- In this current, thought-provoking environmental science textbook, G. Tyler Miller and new coauthor Scott Spoolman bring the concept of sustainability to the forefront. Students are engaged and motivated with vivid case studies and hands-on quantitative exercises. As the authors showcase four scientific principles of sustainability, they immerse students in the many practical steps they, as individuals, can take toward more sustainable lifestyles. The book's new concept-centered format transforms complex environmental topics and issues into key concepts that students will understand and remember.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Related ISBNs:
- 9780495791331, 9780495866695, 9780495391364
- Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.