Money and Banking v 1.1
- Brief Synopsis:
- Version 1.1 includes comprehensive figure updates to reflect most current dates and data, and some significant updates to chapter information like: regulatory reform update (Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Protection Act), and newly added suggested readings (based on current research by authors).
- Long Synopsis:
- Version 1.1 includes comprehensive figure updates to reflect most current dates and data, and some significant updates to chapter information like: regulatory reform update (Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Protection Act), and newly added suggested readings (based on current research by authors). The financial crisis of 2007-8 has already revolutionized institutions, markets, and regulation. Wright and Quadrini's Money and Banking V1.1 captures those revolutionary changes and packages them in a way that engages undergraduates enrolled in Money and Banking and Financial Institutions and Markets courses.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Flat World Knowledge
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Business and Finance, Textbooks
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Money and Banking v 1.1 (0 reviews)
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.