Driven to Distraction (Revised)
- Brief Synopsis:
- Groundbreaking and comprehensive, Driven to Distraction has been a lifeline to the approximately eighteen million Americans who are thought to have ADHD.
- Long Synopsis:
- Groundbreaking and comprehensive, Driven to Distraction has been a lifeline to the approximately eighteen million Americans who are thought to have ADHD. Now the bestselling book is revised and updated with current medical information for a new generation searching for answers. Through vivid stories and case histories of patients--both adults and children--Hallowell and Ratey explore the varied forms ADHD takes, from hyperactivity to daydreaming. They dispel common myths, offer helpful coping tools, and give a thorough accounting of all treatment options as well as tips for dealing with a diagnosed child, partner, or family member. But most importantly, they focus on the positives that can come with this "disorder"--including high energy, intuitiveness, creativity, and enthusiasm.From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Edward M. Hallowell, M.D., and John J. Ratey, M.D.
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Self-Help, Psychology
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Driven to Distraction (Revised) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet