Living in the Environment: Principles, Connections, and Solutions
- Learn how to make a difference in our environment! Using sustainability as the central theme, this current and thought-provoking book provides you with basic scientific tools for understanding and thinking critically about the environment and the environmental problems we face. Updated with new information, art, and "Good News" examples, this engaging book offers vivid case studies and hands-on quantitative exercises. The concept-centered approach transforms complex environmental topics and issues into key
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Course Technology, Cengage Learning
- Adult content:
- Outdoors and Nature, Business and Finance, Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.