Fitness for Life (Updated 5th Edition)
- Brief Synopsis:
- Textbook: Improve your quality of life and fitness through physical activity. Increase your years of healthy life.
- Long Synopsis:
- Text contains the Following -- Unit 1: Getting Started. Unit 2: Becoming and Staying Physically Active. Unit 3: Physical Activity Pyramid: Level 2 Activities. Unit 4: Physical Activity Pyramid: Level 3 Activities. Unit 5: Healthy Choices. Unit 6: Wellness and Personal Program Planning.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 299 Pages
- Human Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Charles B. Corbin and Ruth Lindsey
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Educational Materials, Health, Mind and Body
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Import
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Help Center.
Reviews of Fitness for Life (Updated 5th Edition) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet