Out of Darkness: The Story of Louis Braille
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- A biography of the 19th century Frenchman who developed Braille.
- Long Synopsis:
- A biography of the 19th century Frenchman who developed Braille. The book spans Braille's life from childhood through his days at the Royal Institute for Blind Youth and into his final years, when the alphabet he invented was finally gaining acceptance.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (www.hmhco.com)
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Russell Freedman
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Nonfiction, Disability-Related, Biographies and Memoirs
- Grade Levels:
- Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Out of Darkness: The Story of Louis Braille (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet