You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Is it possible to be too good a friend -- too understanding, too always there, too much like a doormat? Alice has always been a good friend to Pamela and Liz, a best friend to Pamela and Liz.
- Long Synopsis:
- Is it possible to be too good a friend -- too understanding, too always there, too much like a doormat? Alice has always been a good friend to Pamela and Liz, a best friend to Pamela and Liz. But she's starting to wonder where that leaves her: What am I? An ear for listening? An arm around the shoulder? And then there's Patrick -- after ending their relationship two years ago, he's suddenly calling again, and wants to take her to his senior prom. What does that mean? As Alice tries to figure out who she is in relation to her friends, she learns one thing -- sometimes friends need you more than they let on...especially when the unthinkable happens. Always honest, brave, and true, the Alice series never flinches from big issues, and never discounts the small ones.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Almost Alice (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet