101 Ways to Lower Your Cholesterol
- Brief Synopsis:
- Today, more than ever, people are thinking about their cholesterol levels. But the resources they've had to help them be healthy were intimidating and expensive--until now.
- Long Synopsis:
- Today, more than ever, people are thinking about their cholesterol levels. But the resources they've had to help them be healthy were intimidating and expensive--until now. This guide is the non-intimidating, easy-to-follow, one-stop resource for managing and maintaining healthy HDL, or "good" cholesterol levels. From recognizing the risks of high cholesterol and artery blockage to creating a sound diet and exercise plan, this is a comprehensive yet uncomplicated guide. In bite-sized tips, it provides the keys to lowering the risk of heart disease--the leading killer of men and women in the United States. Helping you take the steps you need to live a healthier lifestyle, this tip-based book is the ultimate collection of life-saving suggestions for anyone affected by bad cholesterol.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Adams Media, a division of F+W Media, Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Shirley S. Archer, David Edelberg
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Cooking, Food and Wine, Health, Mind and Body
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of 101 Ways to Lower Your Cholesterol (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet