Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Brief Synopsis:
- This inspiring book makes drawing in a realistic style easier than you may think and more fun than you ever imagined!
- Long Synopsis:
- This inspiring book makes drawing in a realistic style easier than you may think and more fun than you ever imagined! Authors Mark and Mary Willenbrink (Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner) cover it all-from choosing materials and the correct way to hold your pencil, to expert advice on the tricky stuff, like getting proportions and perspective right, drawing reflections, and designing strong compositions. (It's not as scary as it sounds...not with Mark and Mary as your guide!) At the heart of this book, a series of fun, hands-on exercises help you practice and perfect your strokes-24 mini-demos lead up to 9 full step-by-step demos. Each exercise builds on the previous one as you develop your skills, build your confidence, and enjoy yourself along the way. The lessons you learn by drawing simple subjects such as coffee mugs, clouds and trees will help you take on progressively more challenging matter like animals, still lifes, landscapes and portraits...the kinds of subjects and scenes you've always dreamt of drawing. This book is just the ticket for budding artists of any age. It's never too early and never too late to discover the pure joy of drawing!
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- North Light Books, an imprint of F+W Media, Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Mark and Mary Willenbrink.
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Art and Architecture, Education
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Drawing for the Absolute Beginner (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet