Introduction to Marine Biology, 3rd edition
- Brief Synopsis:
- Immerse yourself in INTRODUCTION TO MARINE BIOLOGY and quickly learn the content of the course.
- Long Synopsis:
- Immerse yourself in INTRODUCTION TO MARINE BIOLOGY and quickly learn the content of the course. While taking an ecological approach, this biology text provides succinct coverage of the content while the photos and art work clearly illustrates key concepts. Studying is made easy with phonetic pronunciations, a running glossary of key terms, end-of-chapter questions, and websites provided at the end of the chapter, and lists of related articles found throughout the text.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 592 Pages
- Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- George Karleskint, Richard Turner, James W. Small
- Adult content:
- Outdoors and Nature, Animals, Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Help Center.
Reviews of Introduction to Marine Biology, 3rd edition (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet