Introduction to Marine Biology, 3rd edition
By: and and
- Immerse yourself in INTRODUCTION TO MARINE BIOLOGY and quickly learn the content of the course. While taking an ecological approach, this biology text provides succinct coverage of the content while the photos and art work clearly illustrates key concepts. Studying is made easy with phonetic pronunciations, a running glossary of key terms, end-of-chapter questions, and websites provided at the end of the chapter, and lists of related articles found throughout the text.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Book Size:
- 592 Pages
- Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- George Karleskint, Richard Turner, James W. Small
- Adult content:
- Outdoors and Nature, Animals, Textbooks, Nonfiction, Science
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.