Television Production & Broadcast Journalism
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Television Production and Broadcast Journalism provides students with basic technical skills necessary to enter the television production industry as a production assistant, and introduces broadcast journalism theory.
- Long Synopsis:
- Television Production and Broadcast Journalism provides students with basic technical skills necessary to enter the television production industry as a production assistant, and introduces broadcast journalism theory. The text provides an overview of the equipment, job responsibilities, andtechniques involved in both traditional studio production and remote location work. The activities and processes involved in each phase of production are presented and reinforced with realistic examples, numerous photos showing students in actual production situations, and engaging studentactivities. Broadcast journalism coverage includes ethics and news judgment, types of stories, news writing, preparing news packages, and conducting interviews. The broadcast journalism topics address skills and qualities required in the industry, but also incorporate classroom-appropriate standards andpractices.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Goodheart-Willcox Company, Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Phillip L. Harris
- Adult content:
- English US
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Adult Ed
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Support Center.
Reviews of Television Production & Broadcast Journalism (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet