Lost and Found
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Twelve-year-old identical twins Jay and Ray have long resented that everyone treats them as one person, and so they hatch a plot to take advantage of a clerical error at their new school and pretend they are just one.
- Long Synopsis:
- As two clever boys exploit a clerical oversight, each one discovers new perspectives on selfhood, friendship, and honesty. Identical twins Ray and Jay Grayson are moving to a new town. Again. But at least they'll have each other's company at their new school. Except, on the first day of sixth grade, Ray stays home sick, and Jay quickly discovers a major mistake: No one knows about his brother. Ray's not on the attendance lists and doesn't have a locker, or even a student folder. Jay decides that this lost information could be very...useful. And fun. Maybe even a little dangerous.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Andrew Clements, Mark Elliott
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Lost and Found (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet