You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- When sixteen-year-old Blake goes to a mysterious, by-invitation-only carnival he somehow knows that it could save his comatose brother, but soon learns that much more is at stake if he fails to meet the challenge presented there by the beautiful Cassandra.
- Long Synopsis:
- Full of roller-coaster twists and turns, Neal Shusterman's page-turner is an Orpheus-like adventure into one boy's psyche.Sixteen-year-old Blake and his younger brother, Quinn, are exact opposites. Blake is the responsible member of the family. He constantly has to keep an eye on the fearless Quinn, whose thrill-seeking sometimes goes too far. But the stakes get higher when Blake has to chase Quinn into a bizarre phantom carnival that traps its customers forever. In order to escape, Blake must survive seven deadly rides by dawn, each of which represents a deep, personal fear--from a carousel of stampeding animals to a hall of mirrors that changes people into their deformed reflections. Blake ultimately has to face up to a horrible secret from his own past to save himself and his brother--that is, if the carnival doesn't claim their souls first!
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Neal Shusterman
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Grade Levels:
- Seventh grade, Eighth grade, Ninth grade, Tenth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Full Tilt (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet