- In the latest installment of this funny foodie series, eight-year-old Dessert and her friends are exposed to a highly contagious disease--the Annoying Sibling Disease. It's up to her to come up with a plan to stop this deadly disease, and when her class embarks on a study of the American Revolution, Mrs. Howdy Doody inspires Dessert to form a club and fight back. But as president of the Annoying Siblings Club, Dessert bites off a little more than she can chew, and in the end, she learns that to have a good friend or sibling, she has to be one.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Hallie Durand, Christine Davenier
- Adult content:
- Parenting and Family, Humor, Children's Books, Cooking, Food and Wine, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Second grade, Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.