You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Opening this book is like sitting down in a canoe, taking up a paddle, and gliding out into the summer beauty of a hidden lake.
- Long Synopsis:
- Opening this book is like sitting down in a canoe, taking up a paddle, and gliding out into the summer beauty of a hidden lake. In this picture book that is as refreshing and inviting as a perfect canoe day, a fawn peeks out from the trees as ducklings fan out behind their mother. Butterflies pause and fish laze beneath the lily pads. Ruth Wright Paulsen's sunlit paintings and Gary Paulsen's poetic text capture all the peace and pleasure of a day when water and sky are one.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Random House Children's Books
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Gary Paulsen
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Literature and Fiction, Outdoors and Nature
- Grade Levels:
- Kindergarten, First grade, Pre-Kindergarten
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Canoe Days (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet