Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Separated at birth, twin sisters Emma Paxton and Sutton Mercer never had a chance to meet. And now they never will. Someone murdered Sutton and forced Emma into taking her place. Sutton can only watch from beyond the grave as Emma tries to figure out who killed her--and why. But as Emma digs deeper, the girls discover that the truth may be far more terrible than they'd ever imagined--and the killer may be a lot closer to home....
- Long Synopsis:
- My friends and I used to play lying games. Now my twin sister is living one. When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we're both learning just how flawed my family really is. Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret-could it be the reason I'm dead? How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she's not careful, she'll end up buried, too...
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Alloy Entertainment and Sara Shepard
- Adult content:
- English US
- Teens, Literature and Fiction, Mystery and Thrillers
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet