- Brief Synopsis:
- After secretly receiving injections at the age of 100 that are meant to reverse the aging process, Melly and Anny Beth grow younger until, as teenagers, they try to find a guardian to take care of them as they return to infancy.
- Long Synopsis:
- In the year 2000 Melly and Anny Beth had reached the peak of old age and were ready to die. But when offered the chance to be young again by participating in a top-secret experiment called Project Turnabout, they agreed. Miraculously, the experiment worked--Melly and Anny Beth were actually growing younger every year. But when they learned that the final treatment would be deadly, they ran for their lives. Now it is 2085. Melly and Anny Beth are teenagers. They have no idea what will happen when they hit age zero, but they do know they will soon be too young to take care of themselves. They need to find someone to help them before time runs out, once and for all....
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Margaret Peterson Haddix, Cliff Nielsen
- Adult content:
- Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Teens
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Reviews of Turnabout (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet