Discovering Computers & Microsoft® Office 2007: A Fundamental Combined Approach
By: and and and and and and and and
- DISCOVERING COMPUTERS & MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007: A FUNDAMENTAL COMBINED APPROACH is designed to provide you with everything you need for your Intro to Computers course in one book. This new offering from the Shelly Cashman Series combines the best selling Discovering computers computer concepts material with Microsoft Office 2007 applications content to provide you with a single offering for your Intro to computers Course.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Cengage Learning Course Technology
- Date of Addition:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- Nonfiction, Computers and Internet, Textbooks
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
NIMAC (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Center) books are available only to students with an IEP (individual education plan.) If you put this book on a group reading list, students without IEPs will not be able to open it.
Please see the Help Center for more details.