Modern Residential Wiring
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Modern Residential Wiring provides essential information about the tools, materials, equipment, and processes encountered in the electrical trade.
- Long Synopsis:
- Modern Residential Wiring provides essential information about the tools, materials, equipment, and processes encountered in the electrical trade. The 2008 edition of this comprehensive textbook includes the latest information on installation and repair techniques, as well as recentdevelopments in wiring systems, personal protection equipment, and computer wiring. References to the 2008 National Electrical CodeRG are made throughout this text to reinforce the importance of installing residential wiring in a safe and professional manner. Apprentices, vocational students, andanyone interested in electrical wiring will find Modern Residential Wiring a valuable aid in learning how electrical systems are designed, installed, and maintained. Experienced electricians who want to review basic wiring techniques or study the recent developments in the electrical field will alsofind this book helpful. Based on the 2008 National Electrical CodeRG.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- The Goodheart-Willcox Company, Inc.
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Adult content:
- English US
- Grade Levels:
- Ninth grade, Tenth grade, Eleventh grade, Twelfth grade, Adult Ed
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
- This book is currently only available to public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with students with an IEP, because it was created from files supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions. Learn more in the NIMAC Support Center.
Reviews of Modern Residential Wiring (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet