The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- While seeking the perfect dress for her friend's birthday party, twelve-year-old Louise Lambert dons a vintage gown and finds herself with a young Marie Antoinette in eighteenth-century France where, between cute commoner boys and glamorous trips to Paris, she finds that life in the palace is not all cake and couture.
- Long Synopsis:
- What if a beautiful dress could take you back in time? Louise Lambert's best friend's thirteenth birthday party is fast approaching, so of course the most important question on her mind is, "What am I going to wear?!" Slipping on an exquisite robin's egg blue gown during another visit to the mysterious Traveling Fashionista Vintage Sale, Louise finds herself back in time once again, swept up in the glory of palace life, fancy parties, and enormous hair as a member of the court of France's most infamous queen, Marie Antoinette. But between cute commoner boys and glamorous trips to Paris, life in the palace isn't all cake and couture. Can Louise keep her cool-and her head!-as she races against the clock to get home?
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Bianca Turetsky
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, History, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Grade Levels:
- Fourth grade, Fifth grade, Sixth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet