Alice on the Outside (Alice #11)
You must sign in to Bookshare to download.
- Brief Synopsis:
- Eighth-grader Alice has lots of questions about sex, relationships, prejudice, and change.
- Long Synopsis:
- Alice McKinley likes her life, but she senses things are changing. She gets a little bored by her best friends Elizabeth's and Pamela's obsession with clothes and makeup. She's just not that interested. And though she is very interested in her boyfriend, Patrick, she's not entirely sure how to keep their relationship going. Alice is struggling to figure out how she feels about things--and then how her feelings fits into what other people think she should be feeling. Getting older is even trickier than Alice thought--is she ready for the challenge? As Alice stumbles her way through the minefield of early adolescence, there are plenty of bumps, giggles, and surprises along the way. Every girl should grow up with Alice, and with this irresistible new look, a whole new generation will want to.inds, it is not planning that matters, but coping. Alice is growing up. She is meeting new people, facing new problems, and giving readers new things to laugh and think about. She's experimenting with life and finding it can be awful -- but also, sometimes, very, very good.
- Book Quality:
- Publisher Quality
- ATHENEUM BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- Date of Addition:
- Copyright Date:
- Copyrighted By:
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Adult content:
- English US
- Children's Books, Teens, Literature and Fiction
- Grade Levels:
- Fifth grade, Sixth grade, Seventh grade, Eighth grade
- Submitted By:
- Bookshare Staff
Reviews of Alice on the Outside (Alice #11) (0 reviews)
0 - No Rating Yet